Thursday, February 02, 2006

Of course because I am such organized person I have everything packed and set up. Yeah I'm kidding! I'm staring at a half packed bag remembering all the things i have to put into it. I never realized how heavy my battery charger is now that i have to carry it.
I get a minder as my grandmother would say, minder meaning someone to follow you around to make sure your ok for the first few days. His name is Adrian and he's going to make sure I can get everywhere realitivly easily. I heard he can't speak English too well, and my spanish is non-existant so we'll be a good pair! My sign language will come in handy.
Where i will be staying is a renovated old schoolhouse outside of Cartago, I will be sleeping in bunk beds, I was going to be put on top but they took pity on the poor guy that will have to get me up there. I'll have 6 roomates so lots of company!!!
Driving to SF tomorrow morning, and take a 9:50 flight out to New York ( yeah, i know!??) and then down to San Jose, Costa Rica.
You'll probably see me swearing the next time i blog because more likely than not the airlines have broken my wheelchair and have stranded me in the middle of the airport!
Fun times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home