Monday, May 22, 2006

Huacachina -Sand Duning- Nazca Lines-Peru
Jade in our Honeymoon Suite, (only room on ground floor)
The only road in Huacachina
ATV's we rode up to the sand dunes
Me at the only resturant in Huacachina -the Banana Shack
Sun going down when i wandered a bit to far from the hotel


Watching the sun go down over sand dunes

David, me, jade and another traveler on a sand dune overlooking Huacachina

Me going down a 100 foot sand dune in the ATV

David after a afternoon in the sun
Our Hotel

Jade already happy for the night

Our hotel

Road to Huacachina

The boardwalk around the oasis

Sand Dunes around hotel

Road to Huacachina

Sand Dunes in Early evening

Town of Pisco (yes, of the Pisco Sour)

Up in the airplane flying over Nazca lines

Jade and I in airplane, about to get sick

On Top of a sand dune we just surfed down

David sunbathing, as usual

Outside bedroom window

Getting lost near the town of pisco

7 Comments:

Blogger fitnessinstructor said...

I love your blog, I think I'm going to bookmark you!

You should check out my site wheelchair lift modifications for suv site.
It's all about this post related stuff.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Detox me said...

After reading your blog discussing this post I thought you might like to see my resources on power wheelchair pediatric

5:36 PM  
Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. irs auto depreciation

2:35 PM  
Blogger Abnormaltalent-bos said...

Hi your blog is nice. I found this site about Pre Paid Cell Phones, take a look at it some time.

6:35 PM  
Blogger XG Power said...

If you are looking for quality tools and discounted prices, take a look at XGPower. A huge inventory of construction tools as well as tools and equipment for the home and garden.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Darth F said...

Hey there my name is Steve, I like your website. I liked the combination of content and layout and am trying to come up with a layout for my site that will work as well and look as professional as yours. I would appreciate it if anyone could look at my bell motorcycle helmet site and give me your honest opinion. Please drop any comments on my site that you would like and let me know what you think. Thank you anyone who could take a couple of minutes to help out! I'm pretty new at this and still learning so much, man it's a lot of work!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Darth F said...

I was surfing around looking at different types of blogs like Blogspot, Wordpress or maybe Squarespace and trying to decide which is the best way to go. Wordpress blogs of course let you customize your layout to an amazing degree. I am curious how you decided on the theme you are using and what made you decide to go this direction. If you wouldn't mind taking a look at my bell motorcycle helmet site and giving me your opinion I would appreciate it. What do you think about the layout and colors? What about the wide sized theme?

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home