Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello Everyone,
Well it has been ages since i last blogged and no one reads this anyomore but for those that do, it looks like my next destination is Nepal. After being at university for some months im getting severe travelers itch, so looks like nepal for three months is going to scratch it. It's looking like ill be interning for Hands for Help Nepal, in the sustainable development arena, perfect eh?
But it's not set in stone and for those who know my travel plans they seem to inevitably change, though it looks like this one is pretty solid.
Thought i would share my friends metaphor for my traveling itch, she said,' It's like when you travel you continually fall in love, with the people, culture and everything about the country your in. And when you leave you are heartbroken, the only way for you to get over your last love (country) is to go on to the next." I thought it as pretty acurate and quite funny so anyways, hopefully my next lover will be Nepal.
We will see................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home