Saturday, January 20, 2007

Just a little update, my application is in and just got confirmation on my acceptance. So looks like a green light, however as i tell everyone i cant say im definently going until im on the plane but it looks good. I signed up for a position at the medical post in a northern village but they said they would recommend me teaching in a school once again or working in a home foer people with disabilities. Very much like what i have done in the past but as ive found out you can make anything an amazingly new experience. So the only shitty aspect is that it will cost 1200 for a plane ticket, but so worth it.
Looks like no electricity and cold bucket showers (ohhh how i have missed thee), so looking for portable generators for my wheelchair. Amazing what you can do with the right tools.....
So at this point just vamping up the communication and triple checking any details that would prevent my going..
Ahhhhhhhh, happy......

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Blaze the paths-- seize the world on our behalf.

Good luck on all of your endeavors.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home